Friday, May 7, 2010

The Spaces in Between


The Spaces in Between - 18x24" SOLD

I just found out that this painting has just sold from the Cedar Corner Art Gallery in Tofino. If you are in Tofino, this gallery is very much worth the visit - it's a beautiful space with some fanastic art in it.

Tofino is my absolute favourite place! I know I've mentioned this before, but can't resist saying it again. This painting is the actual view from one of the campsites that we've stayed at before, at Greenpoint Provincial Campground. How great is that? It's the best campsite in Tofino!!!! You can hear the waves crashing on the beach at night and what a great view to have first thing in the morning. I have a few sunset photos from this spot that I'm sure I'll paint at some point...

And I'm totally excited, because for the May long weekend in less than two weeks we are going to be there! We will be staying at this campground, but not sure if we will get this fantastic spot again. It's randomly assigned and you can't request specific sites. Too bad - if we could, this one would be always taken by us.

No comments: