Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I need your vote!!!

I NEED YOUR VOTE!!!

I have entered this painting of my dog Lucy into a Dog Art Wine Label contest, and I need your vote to help me get to the final 10! It's based on popular vote, so the 10 paintings with the most votes go on to the final round - from then on it's up to the judges. Last year I didn't quite make it. With your help, I'm hoping I'm a bit more popular this year.

Click *** HERE *** and vote for entry #2!!!
There are 7 days of voting.
Vote May 19 - 25.
If you are on facebook, go to my Art Page and share the voting link with your friends.
Get them to vote too!

(I don't sound too desperate, do I?)

The contest is for Mutt Lynch winery in California. The winner gets a case of this wine with the winning label on it (Lucy's?). If I win, maybe I can share it with all of my fans ... a wine party in Sooke!

1 comment:

Mary Anne Cary said...

I love this, voted for you and hope you make it! Yours is definitely one of the best!