Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pet Week - Tango and Wyatt

Tango 8x10", acrylic SOLD

Wyatt 8x10", acrylic SOLD

These are my brother's two dogs, Tango and Wyatt. Both were adopted from the SPCA when they were about a year old. Both are shepherd crosses, they think Wyatt is possibly crossed with a beagle or hound type dog (I love his wonky ears!). It's amazing how old they are for big dogs - Tango is 15 and Wyatt is an amazing 17!!! They really are starting to show it though and have slowed down quite a bit over the past year. Gorgeous dogs and wonderful personalities. I painted these two for him and his girlfriend for this past Christmas.

2 comments:

Carol Schiff Daily Painting said...

Great gifts, I am sure they were thrilled. Beautiful work on both of these portraits. Very sensitive feel to them both.

Angela Elledge said...

Beautiful paintings and one of the best presents you could ever give a loved one. You have painted their soulful and kind eyes beautifully!

Lisa, thank you so much for visiting my blog, I've added myself as a follower so I can deep up with your lovely work. Take care.