Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Afternoon at the Beach

Afternoon at the Beach - 10x10", acrylic.

My last post was from a photo taken from Whiffen Spit - so is this one. It might be from the same day, I can't remember now. Lucy is always with me when I go there and she was just having a blast running around on the beach, checking out all the great stinky beach smells (and occassionally rolling in them, much to my dismay). Another limited palette painting, same colours as in "The Gathering".

If you are intersted in this painting, please send me an email at info@lisariehl.com

1 comment:

Pat Burns said...

Lisa- Love your choice of colors here, but mostly love that you have captured the character of the dog with just the right amount of detail. As Bob Kuhn said, what you leave out is as important as what you leave in...what a master he was!