Monday, January 10, 2011

Late Season Flight

Late Season Flight - 8x10", acrylic ...

Well, I'm back! We had a fantastic holiday season in Ontario. So good in fact that I have probably gained 10 lbs and have to get back into shape (every house we went to visit had cheese appetizers, and unfortunately I can't resist cheese!). Since we got back on Friday I've started my recovery - surfed on Saturday and went for a bike ride yesterday.

I was kept pretty busy and only had time to work on two small paintings. Here is one for today, I'll post the other one soon. This one is a scene from a photo I took while ice skating on a frozen marsh right at the edge of Lake Ontario. I haven't skated in years but it all came back pretty quickly. Just had to watch out for the bumpy bits...

If you are interested in this painting, please contact me at info@lisariehl.com


No comments: