Friday, April 16, 2010

Best in Show - SPCA Fundraiser


It's all about your dog! Tomorrow is the "Best in Show" in Victoria. The Delta Ocean Pointe Resort and Spa is welcoming all dog lovers and their dogs to participate! All proceeds go the SPCA. There will be different contest categories such as smallest dog, biggest dog, craziest hair, best trick, and others. There will be food and exhibits to enjoy! That's where I come in - I will be displaying my dog portraits! I wish I could bring Lucy as well, but she would be waaaay too distracted and wouldn't want to just hang out at my table. She's want to participate!

Here's one of my sample dog portraits: Lola, a gorgeous little Boston Terrier! Her owner is Sam Chalmers, who runs a fantastic restaurant in town: Bistro 28. You MUST go there...


No comments: