Saturday, March 5, 2011

Release

Release - 10x10", acrylic

It's been a while since I've posted ... I started a full time (non-art related) job in early Feb, and it's been keeping me busy. I absolutely LOVE it (including the regular paycheck) but at the same time I'm a bit bummed that I don't have as much time to devote to my art. I just haven't yet gotten into the habit of spending time in the evenings painting. So far it's been just weekends. I need to stop sitting in front of the TV in the evenings and start going out to the studio ... More paintings will be coming, I promise!

This is from a photo I took with my little waterproof camera. I was sitting on my surfboard watching my boyfriend riding a wave in Tofino, BC.

If you are interested in this painting, please contact me at info@lisariehl.com



No comments: